Applying Real Colors – New Hampton
Allison Rasmussen & Pam Schmidt
This course requires a pre-requisite of successfully completing Using Real Colors or Understanding Real Colors.
Participants will determine how to use temperament theory in the classroom or other work settings.
Objectives for this course:
As a result of successfully completing this course, participants will:
- better understand their own temperaments;
- better understand the temperaments of others;
- appreciate how to use the knowledge of temperaments in their work with students;
- appreciate how to use the knowledge of temperaments in their relationships with others;
- understand how to use the knowledge of temperaments for classroom management;
- use their knowledge of temperament theory to improve the work of teams and groups; and
- use their knowledge of temperament theory to improve relationships with parents and families.
This class is available for License Renewal credit, Paraeducator credit & Audit.
It cannot be taken for Graduate credit.